New Product Packlab offers lean and cost-efficient in-house production and a green approach towards materials and production processes. We produce food contact items in various materials depending on the functionality you require for your product. Materials include R-PET, A-PET, C-PET, PS, ABS, SAN and PP(/EVOH).
We operate thermoforming machines including an extrusion line and injection molding machines. These machines are selected to have a high level of energy efficiency with the flexibility to run both customer specific products and high volumes, and the machines have the capability to convert recycled plastics, traditional plastics and bioplastics.
The facility meets the stringent hygiene requirements of the foodservice market and complies with international hygiene and food safety standards. The BRC-IoP standard is our guideline for this. New Product Packlab is BRC/IOP certified. Compliance with the ISO14001 standard shows our commitment to an environment-friendly production process and a continuous awareness to reduce emissions and waste.
Thermoforming & Extrusion
- food service products such as dishes, bowls, …
- take-away applications: hinged boxes, …
- food packaging for fresh produce, fruits, …
- food packaging for cheese, meat, …
- ready meal packaging that is sealable, freezable, microwarmable, ovenable (220°C)
- C-PET converting & production
- 2-color hinged boxes
- multilayer & functional barriers (incl. EVOH)
bioplastics, R-PET, A-PET, C-PET, PP(/EVOH), recycled plastics, polystyrene
- food service products such as dishes, bowls, glasses, cutlery, …
- food packaging products for frozen, cooling and ambient storage applications
- microwarmable items
Re-usable products both one- and two-colour
- food service items such as cups, bowls, serving trays, …
- ovenable & microwarmable products
design, artwork, frosting, logo, in-mould labelling
bioplastics, R-PET, A-PET, C-PET, recycled polypropylene, polystyrene, recycled plastics, high-heat materials, ABS, SAN, polycarbonate, …